Tutorial - How to install a LayoutFREAK! plurk layout

    Before I didn't really bother to explain how to install our layouts since I assumed that it would be easy to figure out 

Since some of you are still unsure how to install a layout I will show you how.






To install a layout all you have to do is go to the layout that you want and click on the picture below the layout description and credits: 


This Picture:

 Because at the time my computer screen size was 1280x800, most of my older layouts are made to fit that screen size.


--------


If your screen size is LARGER than 1280x800 my newer layouts have the option of downloading the larger version, just click on this picture:




   It will take you directly to your plurk profile and all you have to do is click OK and your new layout is installed.