IMPORTANT NOTICE

I know some of you are having problems with your layouts, mostly those who live in other countries from what I understand. The photo hosting site that I use (tinypic) sometimes messes up, which has happened before but the problem fixed within 24 hours. It will most likely fix itself later but to keep this problem from happening again I will be uploading my images to a different site and will go through all of my layouts and editing the downloading links. I will let you know via plurk when I will start updating the links and when I have finished. Like I said, the problem will most likely fix itself but just in case I will be using Picasa web albums and hopefully there won't be any problems again. For those of you who aren't having any problems with your layouts, disregard this notice. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.